Nic Bittle - Perform Like the Boss
Date and Time: Wednesday, October 27 - 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Where: DoubleTree San Bernardino, at 285 E Hospitality Lane, San Bernardino, CA 92408.
Please plan to join us for the first educational event of 2021! Nic Bittle is an engaging speaker who is renowned nationwide among NECA members. You won't want to miss this leadership seminar.
This course will walk you through the main difference between the exiting electrical worker and the emerging electrical worker. What smart contractors are doing to develop the next generation electrician that will give them an edge over their competition will be discussed.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the four core competencies lacking in most of the workforce entering the industry
• Describe the necessary steps one must take to develop core competencies in the workforce
• Discuss why traditional teaching styles are not effective on today’s emerging workforce
• Identify the three mistakes we are all making with our current training
• Discuss the one critical change a contractor must make before developing their workforce
Target audience: Business owners, executive leadership
Max. Number of Registrants: 40.
Registration fee for SS NECA members: $100 per person. Lunch included.
Chapter office will invoice attendees following the class. Cancelation policy: If you cancel your registration by October 20th, you will not be invoiced.
Feel free to reach out to the Chapter office with any questions: (909) 792-0387.